Led by internationally-trained team of Bariatric Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Nutritionists, Psychologists and Internists under one roof, our bariatric surgeries and services include:
- Gastric Bypass
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Endoscopic Gastric Balloon
- The Elipse Balloon Weight Loss Program (launched in 2020)
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery
- Obesity-related conditions
- Nutritional assessment and diet support before and after surgery
- Physiatry and Psychology
Our team will work with you on the best suitable treatment plan for you depending on multiple factors including your Body Mass Index (BMI), your overall health and whether you suffer from chronic disease, your motivation and psychological state, your eating habits and lifestyle. Once referred to our Bariatric Center, you will first be assessed by our bariatric surgeon, nutritionist, and/or a psychiatrist. You may also be referred to our internists or cardiologists for further assessment as needed to assess your overall health. You will have multiple visits to our nutritionists to help you with appropriate modifications to your lifestyle, and dietary habits. If the surgery was recommended, you will visit our anesthesiologists before the surgery.
Who is a good candidate for a weight-loss surgery?
- Your BMI is over 40
- Your BMI is over 35, and have tried several diets and exercising with no results, and suffer from at least one or more obesity related diseases such as diabetes, hypertension ..etc.
- Your BMI is over 30 with poorly controlled Type 2 Diabetes or suffering from other chronic diseases such diabetes, hypertension, high blood cholesterol or sleep apnea