Who We Are
HealthPlus is a member of the integrated healthcare delivery system established by United Eastern Medical Services (UEMedical), Abu Dhabi's leading healthcare development and Investment Company. This health system includes the pioneering Danat Al Emarat Women & Children's Hospital and Moorfields Eye Hospital Abu Dhabi.
As a member of the health matrix, HealthPlus diligently pursues UEMedical's multiple missions of delivering world-class patient care and improving long-term health for the general populace.
To become the region's premier primary and specialty care Network. With proficient and compassionate healthcare professionals, modern facilities and state-of-the-art technologies, we are becoming one of the most progressive and advanced healthcare providers in the region.
- To deliver uncompromising levels of medical excellence,
patient-centeredness and unparalleled levels of customer service
- To offer superior performance in an atmosphere where
we are proud to set new standards of medical innovation and proficiency.
- To improve long-term community health through regular screening,
early detection, promoting health awareness, and education
- Patient–Centered Care: In all our endeavors, we are guided by the needs of the patient, creating a partnership that is effective and personal across the continuum of care
- Continuous Development: We will actively support outstanding programs of education designed to encourage the acquisition of knowledge and skills that are of value to the organization and the community.We strive to acquire and understand new information, while sharing it clearly and effectively.
- Ethics & Diversity: We are guided by ethical values that emphasize honesty, fairness, dignity and respect for the patient. We recognize, respect and actively support differences and demonstrate this philosophy through our words and actions